WLS Employees Getting Creative In Giving Back
Supporting Local Communities in More Ways Than One!
Recently here at Western Land Services, our employees embraced the spirit of giving and embarked on a journey to give back to its local communities. Over the course of 8 weeks, our generous employees pooled together creatively to donate:
- 84,000 pop can tabs to the American Legion for supporting veterans
- 1,900 box tops to local schools
- 1,500 food items to local food pantries
- Funds and 70 toys to local families for the holidays (over the past few years WLS has helped over 27 families.)
- A truckload of dog food, bones, treats and other pet supplies to local animal shelters
Western Land thanks all of its employees for their ongoing charitable efforts and encourages everyone to spread joy and happiness this holiday season!
No Current Events