Successful projects and portfolios require a strong support team. Our BPO professionals combine land, technical, and multi-industry expertise to provide a robust support network for clients, project managers and general stakeholders as it relates to all of their data, document, reporting, and administrative needs. This work can be completed on site or remotely, and on an as-needed basis, as projects evolve; or, it can be approached holistically to support company-wide needs from the start. Staff are cross-trained and equipped with national expertise and access to an abundance of resources and technology to expedite workflows. Considered a one stop shop, our BPO team offers consistent, reliable, and scalable administrative support as your needs ebb and flow. Our ultimate goal is to tackle all of those tedious, back of the office processes, freeing you up to focus on growth and strategy!
Whether your business operates across multiple industries or exclusively in Renewables, Real Estate, Oil & Gas, Right of Way, Government, Utilities, Natural Resources or other specific sectors, WLS offers an assortment of BPO services, including, but not limited to:
• Cost Analysis Reports (Cost Sheets)
• Payment processing, including 1099 preparation and mailing
• Expense & revenue tracking
• Invoice creation & tracking
• Direct mail campaigns (electronic and physical)
• High volume call center services
• Landowner contact information research
• Marketing material design
• Brochures, flyers, booklets, banners, maps & PowerPoint Presentations
• Social Media Management
• Printing services
• Writing and editing services
DATA, FILE & RECORDS MANAGEMENT
• Data entry, auditing, and conversions (both tabular & spatial) using 3rd party software or in-house WLS solutions
• Custom and regular reporting to monitor acquisition, project status, payments, etc.
• Provision/conditions tracking
• Onboarding services for land management platform migration
• File and photo scanning, imaging, storing and disposal
DOCUMENT GENERATION, PROCESSING & ANALYSIS
• Form Creation
• Document preparation, review and recording, including surface / subsurface leases, purchase agreements, easements, assignments, extensions, amendments, releases, division orders, etc.
• Commitment generation, processing, review and analysis
• Facilitation to obtain curative documents identified within Title Opinions/Ownership Reports
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS ADMIN SUPPORT
• Remote notary
• Closing facilitations including escrow and title insurance coordination
• Secretarial support – travel booking, event coordination, calendar management, etc.
• Website and software testing
• Property tax, lien and mortgage checks
• Zoning Reports
• Heirship and genealogy
UNCERTAIN IF WE OFFER A SPECIFIC SERVICE YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
More than likely, we do! Contact us for further information on our capabilities, cost estimates, sample work products, and references to find out why organizations have chosen to do business with us for over 45 years.