Join us in Nashville June 12th-15th at Booth #601/602!
Western Land Services (WLS) has attained thousands of miles of right-of-way acreage for its clients across the nation. This includes ROW acquisitions for crude oil, natural gas, NGL, electrical, and water lines of all scopes and sizes. In just the past few years, WLS has managed multiple FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission) regulated and non-FERC pipeline projects, encompassing over 1,900 total miles of right-of-way, several of which traverse multiple states. With FERC lines being much more complex in nature, WLS invests heavily into enhancing its FERC education and expertise to ensure all its projects are executed successfully for its clients. Click here to find out more!
The WLS GIS Department’s Leasehold and Unit Product was also recently showcased in an article of the May / June issue of RIGHT of WAY MAGAZINE, titled, “A Straight Line To Efficiency.” The data presents a wealth of value for the ROW sector when it comes to opportunity assessment and maximizing operational efficiency on existing and proposed routes.
Stop by booth #601/602 to meet our representatives and learn more!
WESTERN LAND SERVICES CONTINUES TO ENHANCE ITS FERC EXPERTISE
Western Land (WLS) has managed multiple FERC pipeline projects in the last several years, including a 108 mile project traversing several states, and recently attended a FERC Conference in California covering all aspects of the FERC process from planning to completion. Staying informed and up to date on all changes to industry guidelines and regulations is critical to helping our clients expedite their projects.
A FERC pipeline project presents unique characteristics, including the need for consistent and informative communication with landowners, project team members, government agencies and entire communities. Our project managers and land agents excel in an acquisition setting where building quality relationships with these project stakeholders is the highest priority.
WLS is committed to preventing any delays or excessive costs to clients that could arise from an unsuccessful negotiation with a landowner. Our agents are charged with, and are successful in conducting negotiations that are fair, open and honest, while keeping the needs of the client in mind at all times.
See below for just some of the many FERC skills WLS can bring to your projects:
- Proven track record of successful landowner communication and negotiations
- Create and maintain strong relationships with all governmental agencies
- Public Outreach and Open House support
- Landowner notification letters, brochures, pamphlets
- Land Valuations
- Access rights tracking
- Eminent Domain support if necessary
- Work closely with various project teams to assist with completion of FERC required permits and paperwork
- Compliance with FERC-mandated reporting requirements
- Keep informed of the most up-to-date changes in FERC regulations
- Sensitivity to endangered and special status species, wildlife and vegetation impact, cultural resources impact, geological hazards.
- Proactive liaison with landowners throughout the negotiation, construction and reclamation stages
- Identification of possible issues and challenges ahead of construction
Please contact our Director of Land & ROW, Mark Kalchik, MARK.KALCHIK@WESTERNLS.COM, to learn more about how our FERC experience can support your existing and future pipeline projects.
No Current Events