Bringing Data & Analytics Together
Western Land Services and PetroDE are pleased to announce a new partnership in the making. Recently joining forces, the two organizations are collaborating to integrate comprehensive land intel and advanced geospatial software. These efforts are geared towards supporting enhanced decision making power and delivering a results-oriented experience to end users. With Western Land’s best in class data and PetroDE’s intuitive analytics platform, clients can uncover added value and expedite analysis to fuel their operations. Contact us today to learn more!
Supporting the Geospatial Community
As a company that appreciates and embraces the power of GIS in its day to day operations, Western Land Services is pleased to be sponsoring EnerGIS, a conference dedicated to fueling growth and collaboration of GIS within the Energy Industry. Taking place in Canonsburg, PA this week, April 26th & 27th, EnerGIS is in its sixth year. The agenda looks promising! And, what better way to wrap up the day, than with Social hour, sponsored by Western Land. While on-line registration is closed, there may still be space for walk-ins! A big thank you to the EnerGIS committee and GITA for putting on the event. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
Western Land Mobilizes & Executes Under Pressure
Some folks were gearing up for the holidays. The Western Land team was focused on getting it done for a client yet again. Under short notice, but for a very important cause, Western Land was tasked with a hefty request the week of Christmas. Determined, Western rallied the troops and completed a mass mail-out to a whopping 5,500 landowners on a client’s behalf.
Responsive, dedicated, and resourceful, Western Land is your solution for all things land related. Contact us today to learn more about our mass lease signing or mail-out capabilities. You can count on us.
Western Land Services offers high quality map preparation and digital printing services for all of your marketing needs. Be it internal company presentations or conference exhibiting, our mapping services are sure to impress your audience. For more information, please watch this short video and learn how to get started today! CLICK HERE.
Join us in Nashville June 12th-15th at Booth #601/602!
Western Land Services (WLS) has attained thousands of miles of right-of-way acreage for its clients across the nation. This includes ROW acquisitions for crude oil, natural gas, NGL, electrical, and water lines of all scopes and sizes. In just the past few years, WLS has managed multiple FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission) regulated and non-FERC pipeline projects, encompassing over 1,900 total miles of right-of-way, several of which traverse multiple states. With FERC lines being much more complex in nature, WLS invests heavily into enhancing its FERC education and expertise to ensure all its projects are executed successfully for its clients. Click here to find out more!
The WLS GIS Department’s Leasehold and Unit Product was also recently showcased in an article of the May / June issue of RIGHT of WAY MAGAZINE, titled, “A Straight Line To Efficiency.” The data presents a wealth of value for the ROW sector when it comes to opportunity assessment and maximizing operational efficiency on existing and proposed routes.
Stop by booth #601/602 to meet our representatives and learn more!
WESTERN LAND SERVICES CONTINUES TO ENHANCE ITS FERC EXPERTISE
Western Land (WLS) has managed multiple FERC pipeline projects in the last several years, including a 108 mile project traversing several states, and recently attended a FERC Conference in California covering all aspects of the FERC process from planning to completion. Staying informed and up to date on all changes to industry guidelines and regulations is critical to helping our clients expedite their projects.
A FERC pipeline project presents unique characteristics, including the need for consistent and informative communication with landowners, project team members, government agencies and entire communities. Our project managers and land agents excel in an acquisition setting where building quality relationships with these project stakeholders is the highest priority.
WLS is committed to preventing any delays or excessive costs to clients that could arise from an unsuccessful negotiation with a landowner. Our agents are charged with, and are successful in conducting negotiations that are fair, open and honest, while keeping the needs of the client in mind at all times.
See below for just some of the many FERC skills WLS can bring to your projects:
- Proven track record of successful landowner communication and negotiations
- Create and maintain strong relationships with all governmental agencies
- Public Outreach and Open House support
- Landowner notification letters, brochures, pamphlets
- Land Valuations
- Access rights tracking
- Eminent Domain support if necessary
- Work closely with various project teams to assist with completion of FERC required permits and paperwork
- Compliance with FERC-mandated reporting requirements
- Keep informed of the most up-to-date changes in FERC regulations
- Sensitivity to endangered and special status species, wildlife and vegetation impact, cultural resources impact, geological hazards.
- Proactive liaison with landowners throughout the negotiation, construction and reclamation stages
- Identification of possible issues and challenges ahead of construction
Please contact our Director of Land & ROW, Mark Kalchik, MARK.KALCHIK@WESTERNLS.COM, to learn more about how our FERC experience can support your existing and future pipeline projects.
FUELING YOUR PROJECTS WITH WEBGIS @ WLS
Combining Esri and Latitude Geographics technology, our WebGIS system provides 24/7 access to projects in a secure, user-friendly forum via Internet. This centralized platform serves as a versatile management tool, improving collaboration and coordination between all stakeholders on your projects, and streamlining processes to generate cost efficiencies. Our webGIS system empowers YOU to make timely decisions about assets and empowers US to perform confidently in the successful completion of your projects. The advantages are real:
- Client – eyes on assets at all times to monitor progress and make critical decisions
- Project Managers – project monitoring & forecasting with real-time data & automated reports
- Land Agents – submit & review contact reports directly in system; print landowner maps in the field
- Title/Due Diligence Staff – direct access to well, parcel, historic overlay, and other critical resources to accelerate research efforts, saving days at time in distinguishing common title
- Processing Staff – accelerate review and approval of contact reports; built-in quality control measures
Other noticeable advantages of the system:
- Security – Not only is the data protected behind multiple firewalls, but role level security exists; pick and choose what layers of data individuals have access to and what they can do with it, all at your discretion.
- Easy to use – Intuitive interface that is completely customizable for additional preferences
- Functionality – A variety of tools at your fingertips: measurements, linked documents, customized reports, queries/filters, and more
- Versatility – have projects in various locations? Bookmark AOIs to seamlessly navigate between them.
Whether engaged in Right-of-Way, Due Diligence, Title, Leasing, or other Land Support projects, our trained professionals use the system’s proprietary workflows to carry out tasks fluently in support of project goals and timelines – giving you reassurance that our best in class staff are accompanied by a best in class tool. Contact us today at email@example.com for more information or to set up a demonstration!
NOW LICENSED TO SURVEY IN NEW MEXICO
Western Land Services introduced Professional Land Surveying to its portfolio of services in 2004. Today, we are licensed to survey in nine states, including: Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Utah, and now New Mexico, servicing major oil and gas basins throughout the Western United States.
Our Land Survey Department understands the unique challenges our clients are faced with in these diverse states. As a member of the Certified Federal Surveyor (CFedS) program, our professionals specialize in surveying federal and tribal lands, always respectful and aware of cultural and jurisdictional considerations. We work closely with the Bureau of Land Management to ensure all is properly accounted for when it comes to our clients’ assets. Whether you are looking to survey fee, state, federal, or tribal land, WLS has the versatility and expertise to service your needs.
Contact us today to discuss how we can bring value to your current or future projects. We look forward to hearing from you!
No Current Events