Bringing Data & Analytics Together
Western Land Services and PetroDE are pleased to announce a new partnership in the making. Recently joining forces, the two organizations are collaborating to integrate comprehensive land intel and advanced geospatial software. These efforts are geared towards supporting enhanced decision making power and delivering a results-oriented experience to end users. With Western Land’s best in class data and PetroDE’s intuitive analytics platform, clients can uncover added value and expedite analysis to fuel their operations. Contact us today to learn more!
Supporting the Geospatial Community
As a company that appreciates and embraces the power of GIS in its day to day operations, Western Land Services is pleased to be sponsoring EnerGIS, a conference dedicated to fueling growth and collaboration of GIS within the Energy Industry. Taking place in Canonsburg, PA this week, April 26th & 27th, EnerGIS is in its sixth year. The agenda looks promising! And, what better way to wrap up the day, than with Social hour, sponsored by Western Land. While on-line registration is closed, there may still be space for walk-ins! A big thank you to the EnerGIS committee and GITA for putting on the event. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
Western Land Services offers high quality map preparation and digital printing services for all of your marketing needs. Be it internal company presentations or conference exhibiting, our mapping services are sure to impress your audience. For more information, please watch this short video and learn how to get started today! CLICK HERE.
FUELING YOUR PROJECTS WITH WEBGIS @ WLS
Combining Esri and Latitude Geographics technology, our WebGIS system provides 24/7 access to projects in a secure, user-friendly forum via Internet. This centralized platform serves as a versatile management tool, improving collaboration and coordination between all stakeholders on your projects, and streamlining processes to generate cost efficiencies. Our webGIS system empowers YOU to make timely decisions about assets and empowers US to perform confidently in the successful completion of your projects. The advantages are real:
- Client – eyes on assets at all times to monitor progress and make critical decisions
- Project Managers – project monitoring & forecasting with real-time data & automated reports
- Land Agents – submit & review contact reports directly in system; print landowner maps in the field
- Title/Due Diligence Staff – direct access to well, parcel, historic overlay, and other critical resources to accelerate research efforts, saving days at time in distinguishing common title
- Processing Staff – accelerate review and approval of contact reports; built-in quality control measures
Other noticeable advantages of the system:
- Security – Not only is the data protected behind multiple firewalls, but role level security exists; pick and choose what layers of data individuals have access to and what they can do with it, all at your discretion.
- Easy to use – Intuitive interface that is completely customizable for additional preferences
- Functionality – A variety of tools at your fingertips: measurements, linked documents, customized reports, queries/filters, and more
- Versatility – have projects in various locations? Bookmark AOIs to seamlessly navigate between them.
Whether engaged in Right-of-Way, Due Diligence, Title, Leasing, or other Land Support projects, our trained professionals use the system’s proprietary workflows to carry out tasks fluently in support of project goals and timelines – giving you reassurance that our best in class staff are accompanied by a best in class tool. Contact us today at email@example.com for more information or to set up a demonstration!
No Current Events