WESTERN LAND SERVICES CONTINUES TO ENHANCE ITS FERC EXPERTISE
Western Land (WLS) has managed multiple FERC pipeline projects in the last several years, including a 108 mile project traversing several states, and recently attended a FERC Conference in California covering all aspects of the FERC process from planning to completion. Staying informed and up to date on all changes to industry guidelines and regulations is critical to helping our clients expedite their projects.
A FERC pipeline project presents unique characteristics, including the need for consistent and informative communication with landowners, project team members, government agencies and entire communities. Our project managers and land agents excel in an acquisition setting where building quality relationships with these project stakeholders is the highest priority.
WLS is committed to preventing any delays or excessive costs to clients that could arise from an unsuccessful negotiation with a landowner. Our agents are charged with, and are successful in conducting negotiations that are fair, open and honest, while keeping the needs of the client in mind at all times.
See below for just some of the many FERC skills WLS can bring to your projects:
- Proven track record of successful landowner communication and negotiations
- Create and maintain strong relationships with all governmental agencies
- Public Outreach and Open House support
- Landowner notification letters, brochures, pamphlets
- Land Valuations
- Access rights tracking
- Eminent Domain support if necessary
- Work closely with various project teams to assist with completion of FERC required permits and paperwork
- Compliance with FERC-mandated reporting requirements
- Keep informed of the most up-to-date changes in FERC regulations
- Sensitivity to endangered and special status species, wildlife and vegetation impact, cultural resources impact, geological hazards.
- Proactive liaison with landowners throughout the negotiation, construction and reclamation stages
- Identification of possible issues and challenges ahead of construction
Please contact our Director of Land & ROW, Mark Kalchik, MARK.KALCHIK@WESTERNLS.COM, to learn more about how our FERC experience can support your existing and future pipeline projects.
Upcoming EventsAttending any of these upcoming events? WLS will have a presence at each – we encourage you to drop by our booths or contact us to meet up outside conference hours. We look forward to seeing you!