Western Land Services’ adept survey team is equipped with the latest technology and top of the line gear to expedite your surveying needs. WLS has surveyed over 6,000 miles and is licensed to survey in 9 states: Colorado, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
WLS is a member of the Certified Federal Surveyor (CFedS) program, established and enforced by the Bureau of Land Management. Our professionals specialize in federal and tribal land surveying, always respectful and aware of cultural and jurisdictional considerations.
Complementing our surveying department, our CAD department expertly processes information gathered by the surveying field staff and creates drawings and plats to assist in meeting all federal, state, and local requirements.
With our Surveying & CAD teams, you can expect accurate, reliable results because that is what comes with best in class service.
Services at a glimpse:
- Well Site Staking and Platting
- Well Pad Design and Staking
- Well Site As-Built Surveying and Mapping
- Pipeline / Utility Route Staking and Pre-Construction Staking
- Pipeline Mapping
- Pipeline / Utility As-Built Surveying and Mapping
- Roadway Surveying, Staking, and As-Built
- Gravel Pit Quantity Surveys
- Surveying and Permitting Water Containment Structures
- Topographic Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- CAD Drafting
- Tribal & Federal Land Surveys