Need assistance facilitating seismic on a project? WLS has a wealth of experience in this arena, whether working with client designated seismic companies or selecting a contractor on our client’s behalf for small or large 2D and 3D projects alike. We recognize how important reliable seismic results are to a project’s success, and can aid in every step from acquisition of seismic permits to clean up after seismic operations are complete.Our team also has a strong understanding of regulatory permitting and NEPA compliance with all state, federal, and local agencies. Serving as a liaison, we work with clients and surface owners to locate and permit landing zones and staging areas, as well as any hazards within the project area. Our ultimate goal – to help support the seismic work being performed in all capacities to ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
- Experience with both shot hole & vibrator trucks
- Acquisition of seismic permits
- GIS mapping & database management for all surface & mineral ownership
- Handling & processing all production reports of drill logs
- Crop damage settlements
- Landowner notifications prior to seismic activities
- Identifying & mapping landing zones, staging areas, access roads & hazards in project area