Western Land Services has a proven track record of successfully navigating the challenges and necessary synergy of our clients’ projects within the permitting, compliance and regulatory facets of the oil and gas development arena. WLS has assisted in the progression of thousands of drilled wells and many miles of constructed right of way. The following showcases our proficiency and contributions towards our client’s plans of development:
- Tackling the split estate laws in multiple states to allow for line of sight well planning in difficult land negotiations. Hundreds of wells permitted in Wyoming’s Powder River Basin in 2018 by virtue of surface owner waivers granted to operators.
- Well locations across multiple counties and states planned in the Rocky Mountain Region, including BLM Notice of Staking and “on sites”.
- Multiple DOT HWY/Interstate crossing permits
- Section line and county road crossing permits
- Collaboration with the BLM and State Offices for lease acquisitions, parcel nominations and suspensions.
- Successful navigation of leasing and right of way acquisition on Tribal and other lands under the jurisdiction of the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- US Army Corp of Engineer permitting
- SF-299 and other US Forest Service permitting
- NEPA and EA project management and review