Managing projects requires reliable administrative support. Our processing department is staffed with over 30 individuals and is experienced in organizing and processing leases and rights-of-way in over 25 states. Knowledgeable in state-specific regulations and recording procedures, our team carries out accurate and cost-efficient processes to support every project.
This department also specializes in providing quality control for field staff, tracking and organizing all information coming in from the field and producing reports and analyses based on that data for ongoing project support. Our QA/QC procedures are based on established and proven processes held to the highest of standards. Each step in the process involves multiple step validation completed by qualified staff, including the GIS department, to ensure accuracy.
Administrative services include:
- Document prep, review, & recording
- Mass mail-outs to jump-start acquisition projects
- Database design & management – customized to client needs
- Weekly acquisition reports and contact report monitoring
- Cost Analysis Reports (Cost Sheets)
- Assignment, extension, release preparation and recording
- Payment processing, including 1099 preparation and mailing
- Maintaining permit & regulatory compliance files